Guidelines & Criteria
VentureForGood (Youth) is open to youths aged 18 – 35 years.
Key applicant must be Singaporean or Permanent Resident of Singapore
The social enterprise must a member of raiSE
VentureForGood (Youth) is open to new/existing social enterprises addressing one or more of the following outcome areas for an intended beneficiary group:
- Provision of employment opportunities
- Provision of education
- Provision of skill development
- Provision of basic human needs (e.g. housing, transport, food)
- Provision of economic tools and services (e.g. financial access, crowdfunding, eCommerce)
- Provision of health care/social care products and services (include disease/illness prevention and mitigation)
- Provision of products and services to improve the mental health & well-being (e.g. address social exclusion)
- Capacity building for organisations in the social sector
VentureForGood (Youth) is open to all new and existing locally based social enterprises that are registered/ intend to register under the Companies Act or Co-operative Societies Act. For applicants who have not incorporated their business at point of application and are in the process of prototyping, a partnership with a relevant Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO) and/or validations with intended beneficiary groups should be illustrated. However, we will require the business to be incorporated prior to the first tranche of disbursement.